Hooray for Logan being HOME!!! Man was I surprised when I got a call the last night of camp from a certain somebody in Germany (hence on his way home) I went outside my cabin and jumped around a bit :) after we hung up I couldn't really sleep because I was so excited. I gave little thought to the fact that if he was already on his way then I probably wouldn't greet him on the airfield. And I didn't, we couldn't get away from camp quick enough but it worked out because he got to come over here on Thursday night :D :D :D so we hung out for the weekend and HOPEFULLY (fingers crossed) I'll be able to work it out so that I can come with him down to Sisters next weekend. That'd be great. I think I'll head to work today and see who's not working and negotiate some shift switching/giving and such. In any case I feel emotionally lighter :) no more worrying when I'll get to see him or talk to him next, at least not for a little while. At the moment if I really REALLY want to see him I only have to drive two and a half hours and I can. :) And most every night I can call HIM, that will be wonderful. I missed not being able to call him and talk or leave a message, having to wait and not being sure of when the next call will come is hard. Fortunately I don't have to now for a few months :D
Oh and by the way, fantastic four is a fun movie. I liked it. And mio gelato down the street is great! :) hooray for ice cream and gelato!!!
1 comment:
I am so happy for you!! Yay for Logan being home!
Post a Comment