Saturday, April 16, 2005

I miss you at night... when distractions wane and my heart remembers it's lonely

I'm a little sad tonight, I miss Logan. I wish he could be home now but I don't have much to complain about; he's been able to write e-mails, talk to me on the phone, and I've been able to send him letters, candy, and other presents. I suppose I'm just being emotional, in any case I'm going to bed because it's late and staying up later will only do harm.

Thank you Father that your arms more than big enough to wrap around me when I'm lonely. And thank you that you are always faithful to hold me close when I want to (and do) cry. I love you Lord. Show me the grace that you've given me to stand in this time and to become closer to You and greater in my faith than I ever thought I'd be. Help Logan to see you in what he's doing and in where he is, give him your heart to have love and give love through prayer and deeds even though his job demands violence. I love you Lord, please wrap Your arms around Logan too, he's more lonely than I am. Thank you Father, for all You have done, are doing and will do in my life and Logan's. Amen.

No comments: