Wednesday, February 16, 2005

What's a cowboy doing at PCC?

I was just researching gladitorial armor online (which I must say was a bit of a disappointment as is the number of books, or any other media for that matter, on the subject here at Sylvania) and I found this little website of projects about the ancient world done by some 6th graders somewhere. I didn't really read any of their papers but I looked at their posters and 3-D art, typical 6th grade work paper machè mummies, clay models of the coliseum and the Sphinx, that sort of thing. My absolute favorite thing on the entire website was the title of a paper on mummification written by a girl named Liza, she called it: "The mystical, magic world of death". That made me laugh, a lot... but quietly because I'm at school.

There is a cowboy next to me. No Logan, he is not cute or hot or anything... Actually I haven't really looked at him I just know he's a cowboy because I can see a large black cowboy hat out of the corner of my eye. So there :P

I love you Logan, you're my favorite :D I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO SISTERS!!! YAY!!! Oh! We need to buy ice cream for the drive, Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Mmmmmmmm :)

1 comment:

jas said...

actually, no, I didn't have internet access. My mommy's computer broke, and I don't have the time or patience to use the library. Mainly patience, as my hands hurt when I type. Stupid broken hand and injured thumb! You better appreciate this note, it's hard work for a cripple like me. Anywayz, my loves you Alyssa Dawn Hilman, see you wednesday!